I am a herpetologist and molecular systematist. I am interested in the biodiversity, systematics, and conservation of amphibians and reptiles. Welcome to my website!
- Research Curator of Herpetology, North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Biology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, North Carolina State University
- Research Associate, Division of Amphibians & Reptiles, The Field Museum
- Associate Editor, Herpetologica and Copeia